Utility Company Programs
Cascade Natural Gas
- Heating and Insulation Incentives: In addition to our rebate offers for qualified high-efficiency natural gas furnaces and high-efficiency natural gas water heaters, Cascade's residential customers in Washington can also take advantage of energy-efficient upgrades to their home's insulation, duct sealing, and hearth. Call 866-626-4479.
Existing Home incentives are available to approved residential participants who reside within Cascade Natural Gas' territory and use Cascade Natural Gas for their primary home heat-source.
- Converting to natural gas: If you are a Cascade customer in Washington and currently heat your home with electricity from PSE, you may be eligible for a PSE rebate of up to $3,950, if you switch your home and water heating source to reliable and affordable natural gas.
Community Based Organization Programs
- Housing Kitsap: Housing Kitsap fosters healthy housing communities by building and preserving safe, decent and affordable housing for our clients, while ensuring fiscal integrity in all programs administered by the Housing Authority. Call 800-693-7070.
- Kitsap Community Resources Energy Assistance Program: Assistance to pay heating and utility bills is available to low-income homeowners or renters from Fall through early Spring.
- Weatherization and Related Minor Home Repair Program: Assists income-eligible families, disabled and senior citizens by first doing an energy audit, then making home improvements, followed by energy education. Qualifying homes may receive help weatherizing their homes.